Premier/ Vikas Hydraulic Brake Fluids is a essential requirement of a modern car. Brake Fluid is a high performance non-petroleum Brake & clutch fluid, suitable for all Hydraulic braking system like disc, drum, ABS & clutches etc. It is Suitable for all rubber like Natural, SBR, EPDM, and Silicon etc.
Application : Brake Fluid can be used in can be used in all models and makes of vehicles LMV, SUV & HMV and all heavy duty off road equipments.
Specification Followed :
- IS DOT 3 type I Brake Fluid.
- IS DOT 4 type II Brake Fluid.
- IS DOT 5 type III Brake Fluid.
Packing : 100, 250, 500, 1000 ml in HDPE bottle. 25 & 210 Ltrs. in HDPE Drum.
- Quick response to pressure & pulses.
- Low temperature stable, flowable upto-50ºC
- Resistant to evaporation at high temperature.
- Resistant to the oxidation at high temperature.
- Quality does not deteriorate by moisture absorption.
- Non-silicon, glycol ether/Poly glycols based product.
- Possess maximum hydraulic efficiency & lubricity.
- Comply international specification as per its specified standards.
- Absorbs less moisture at slow rate to maintain high vapor lock / boiling point for longer time.
- Compatible with all suitable Brake fluid based on glycol ether as it do not decompose.