Premier/ Vikas Ready to use Long Life Antifreeze Coolant can be used in all models and makes of vehicles LMV, SUV & HMV for heat transfer it helps the engine to give optimum performance. It is a Factory Prepared Ready–To-Use products are manufactured using fully treated De-Ionised / De-Mineralised water with special additives at the correct concentration as prescribed by the equipment manufacturer.
The use of RTU products therefore ensures the quality as well as concentration or potency of chemicals throughout the service life. While top-up is done during usage RTU products ensures the concentration level in the mixture unlike topping-up with only concentrate coolant or only water.
- Finally the use of RTU products makes the job extremely convenient and trouble-free.
- Mixing Ratio : It is use as it is 100% with out any further dilution as discussed above.
- Change interval : 3 year or 400000 km.
- Packing : 500 ml, 1Ltr,5 Ltr, 25 Ltr, 50 Ltr & 210 Ltrs. in HDPE Bottles/ Drum.
Specification Followed :
- JISK 2234-94 Class 2 Type 2 ( Japanese specification) which is followed by most of the major O.E.M.s
- IS:5759 2006 Indian Standards
- ASDM Standards ASRTU 253:73:FEB:2009 ( American Standards )
- JSS:6850-30:20 (Rev-1) Defence Materials and Stores Research and Development Establishment ( DMSRDE ) government of India
- We also manufacturer engine coolant as per buyers specification and requirement.
Following are major features for all the above types of Anti Freeze Coolants :
- Chemical stable & Low Viscosity.
- Provides Longer Life to the metal parts & less changes.
- Highly effective in heat transfer.
- Low Freezing point & High Boiling point.
- Keep the engine cool & prevent the over heating.
- Improve the air conditioner output.
- Less Scale formation & degrading.
- Enhance fuel performance.